The first review of Mingus Lullaby!

One of my least favorite things to do is Google myself. However, occasionally I gather up the courage to have a look. Tonight, I was pleasantly surprised to find a review of my newest collection, A Mingus Lullaby. I really believe in this collection. It's not perfect, but there's something about the energy of it that gives me high hopes.

Beattie's review generally agrees. Pointing out a couple moments that may have been a bit much, but liking the collection as a whole. Many thanks to Steven W. Beattie for the review and Quill & Quire for publishing it. Hopefully it makes the print addition.

Tomorrow, I will be talking to Georgia Wilder's students at U of T Scarborough. Very nervous and very excited to share my opinions on poetry and secrets about my two collections. So far, so good.

Peace and respect

Popular Posts