Time to breath

I've finally reached a point where I can come up for breath. The tour went reasonably well. My workshop in New Brunswick was featured in The Daily Gleaner, Fredericton's local paper. After getting back, I had 4 readings in 6 days. And finally, I spent this past week writing and submitting a grant application.

I still have a list of things to do, but I just wanted to thank all organizers, promoters, and Guernica Edition's for helping out.

I'm nearing the end of my first draft of my next collection of poetry. Somewhere between 10-20 pages and transcribing an interview I conducted for it left to do. To call it unique would be an understatement. But, I'm getting quite a bit of confidence from a group of young, fearless poets I recently met.

I'm becoming more confident with the risks I'm making. Hopefully, people appreciate it.

Take care

P & R

Popular Posts